Pages

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Essence Jacob's Protection

Essence Jacob's Protection is from Essence's new Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 2 collection; I know nothing of the Twilight series (yes I live under a rock) but this beautiful polish caught my attention!  It's a lovely dark blue (almost black in low light) with blue and green sparkles that are gorgeous in the bottle.  Unfortunately, it doesn't translate as well to the nail.  The glitter particles fall flat, even with Gelous and SV, which is a shame considering how beautiful it could be.  The brush was a big bushy mess, and application was tricky; the formula is a bit thick, but was completely opaque in 2 coats.  I like it, but don't love it, which is ok considering the low price I paid for it.   >^..^<








No comments:

Post a Comment