Pages

Saturday, October 26, 2013

ChG Howl You Doin'

ChG Howl You Doin' is from the current 2013 Halloween collection.  It is a dark purple jelly base with purple hexagonal glitter and shards of pinkish orange.  Application was not so good - thick, streaky, and lumpy.  I used Gelous and Poshe here, and it still isn't smooth, which is a shame because it is a very pretty polish.  Then I applied Essie's matte topcoat, and that didn't turn out so well - it's an older bottle, and I don't know if that has anything to do with it or not, but it wasn't very matte, and even had streaks of shine!  But the intended end result was cool - I would have liked it more if the matte effect were more intense.  I don't know if I'll be keeping this one, but it entertained me for a while.  Enjoy -     >^..^<





No comments:

Post a Comment