Pages

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Butter London Brown Sugar

Butter London Brown Sugar... ok this is one seriously gorgeous polish!  It is from the new fall collection, and they really hit it out of the park with this.  It is a lovely midtone rosey brown with intense gold shimmer, 2 sizes of hexagonal gold glitter, and some pink glitter thrown in the mix too.  Application was great - nice consistency, easy to control, a little sheer at one coat, but I wouldn't consider this a layering polish, and built to full rich opacity in 3 coats.  I probably could have done 2, but I like the depth of color that additional coat gives.  I did not use Gelous, as I didn't feel it needed it, just a coat of Poshe and it was all set.  This really is intense in the sun - the gold shimmer is insane; and in indirect lighting the gold gives a somewhat metallic sheen over the brown base and the pink glitter peeks through.  It's kind of a fall color, but it is so gorgeous I'd wear it any time of year with no hesitation - it's just that pretty.  Grab it if you find it - it's worth it!  Enjoy -     >^..^<






















No comments:

Post a Comment