Pages

Monday, September 2, 2013

SH Chile Pepper

SH Chile Pepper is an oldie that I've had for years and have no idea when or where it's from.  :)  It is a rose gold shimmer, and is just stunning.  I love colors like this, and have several, but despite it's close cousins (Revlon Rosefire, etc), I can't seem to part with this one.  Application was great - nice consistency despite it's age, applied evenly with no streaking, easy to control, and was fully opaque at 2 coats but I did 3 for depth of color.  It's a lovely rose gold base with fine gold shimmer that gives it a nice glow in indirect light and really pops in the sun.  Unfortunately I've been fighting with my camera, and wasn't able to capture full sun shots without overexposing, but you get the idea.  If you can find this one it's certainly worth picking up!  Enjoy -     >^..^<

























No comments:

Post a Comment