Pages

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Chanel Rouge Moire

Chanel Rouge Moire is a beautiful soft medium raspberry red subtle shimmer from this winter's collection.  Application was very nice - great formula, flowed nicely and was easy to control, didn't streak, built nicely in opacity, and wear was good - I had no more chipping with this one than with any other polish, as is a common complaint by some people in regards to Chanels.  The brush is a little narrow for my liking, but I use OPI's Pro-Wide so often that I just think I'm used to that.  The color is beautiful, and although the shimmer isn't in your face it is still beautiful - almost like a stain finish as opposed to a true stereotypical shimmer.  I like this one - I don't know if it's "worth" the Chanel price, but then again I don't think I have anything quite like it either.  Enjoy -     >^..^<



No comments:

Post a Comment