Pages

Friday, September 21, 2012

Chi Chi Moondust

Chi Chi Moondust was a challenge to get my hands on, but a lovely lady from down under hooked me up!  I believe there are 2 versions - this navy blue, which I think is the original, and a later version which is supposedly purple (although I don't have it).  This is a lovely "night sky" polish - along the same vein as Essie Starry Starry Night, Chanel Ciel de Nuit, etc, in that it is a navy jelly with silver and blue glitter.  This one is jam packed with sparkles - and they don't hide at all!  It is gorgeous in the sun as expected, but also looks good on cloudy days and in low light.  I love the "night sky" look, and I'd own them all if I could, and I'm very glad to have this beauty in my collection!   >^..^<













No comments:

Post a Comment