Pages

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

OPI On Her Majesty's Secret Service

OPI On Her Majesty's Secret Service is from the new OPI holiday James Bond collection Skyfall.  It's a lovely dusty blue with hints of green, though I hesitate to call it teal.  There is shimmer galore thanks to massive amounts of microglitter, and it just glows, not only in sunlight but in low indirect light as well.  I can see blue-green and gold shimmer primarily, but as you can see in the macro shots there are hints of pink and purple as well, though they aren't very noticeable.  It went on a bit sheer, so this is 4 coats for depth of color, though for most of you 3 will be sufficient (I like it more opaque).  I really like this one - and I can see it getting a lot of use!   >^..^<











No comments:

Post a Comment