Pages

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

OPI The World is Not Enough

OPI The World is Not Enough is from the new OPI holiday James Bond collection Skyfall.  This is an interesting polish - almost a foil finish - not a true shimmer, not a glitter.  It looks like multi-colored micro-glass flecks that are densely packed.  I can see primarily gunmetal silver with pink sparkles, giving it a more interesting finish than just plain silver.   It tends to reflect what is around you, as well.  Application was good - this is actually 4 coats for depth of color as it is a little sheer, and I like things deep.  I used Poshe t/c, but I did notice that dry time seemed slower than I'm used to with OPI's, as I got a few superficial dents an hour after when I hadn't (to my knowledge) done anything to cause such marks.  Anyway.......  I like it!   >^..^<















No comments:

Post a Comment