Pages

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Essie Beyond Cozy

Essie Beyond Cozy is a lovely slightly champagne colored silvery glitter from their winter 2012 collection.  It's definitely warmer than silver, but not quite tinted enough to be called a true champagne, if that makes sense.  I really wish the sun were out today, but alas it didn't cooperate, as I'm sure this would really be blinding!  However, even in indirect light and cloudy skies, it still shines.  Application was a bit goopy, but I got an even finish in 2 coats.  Probably could stand to be thinned, although I don't think it's too much to expect a brand new polish to be in perfect condition.  I think it has to do with the density of the glitter packed in it, I'm sure.  I used 2 cats here, followed by a nice coat of Gelous and Poshe.  Love!     >^..^<









No comments:

Post a Comment