Pages

Friday, November 30, 2012

Sephora X Deranged

Sephora X Deranged is a new polish from Sephora'a X line.  These are smaller bottles, and cost more than $OPI, so I was a bit disappointed, but I couldn't pass this one up.  This is a beautiful microglitter duochrome,  similar idea to Orly Galaxy Girl, but this has an brownish base actually.  After 3 coats, the brown base disappears and all that is left is a lovely sparkly duochrome!  In the building I was in yesterday, under fluorescent lights, the duochrome was very prominent, and hypnotizing, alternating from a turquoise to a rosy mauve very obviously, and even a deep reddish brown at severe angles (as you can see in the last pic below).  Unfortunately when it came time to take pics, I couldn't capture it to save my soul.  I used 3 coats here, which was sufficient for opacity and depth.  The formula was pretty good, not too thick or thin, not very streaky, but my problem was with the brush - or should I say the cap.  The brush was fine, but the square cap doesn't come off so it was awkward trying to hold it at the correct angle all the time.   It's a lovely color; I just don't know if it was worth the extra $.      >^..^<















No comments:

Post a Comment