Pages

Saturday, April 26, 2014

OPI 7th Inning Strrretch

OPI 7th Inning Strrretch is from the newly released Major League Baseball collection.  It is a slate blue frost, and it is lovely!  Application was ok - the formula was creamy, and was almost a 1 coater, but did show some brushstrokes.  It is a little more grey in real life than in pictures, both my pics and those by others - every picture I've seen of it makes it look like a brighter blue than it actually is.  So much so I questioned what I was seeing when I found the collection in real life.  It is so much prettier in person than in pics.  And the fact that the sun didn't want to come out much while I was wearing it didn't help in the picture department.  But - I love colors like this, and I am very happy with it!



No comments:

Post a Comment