Pages

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

ChG Astro-Hot

ChG Astro-Hot is yet another color (I'm almost through the ones I chose!) from this spring's Hologlam collection.  It's a "Barbie" pink - but slightly greyed out.  Application was terrible, as with the rest of the collection.  Streaky, cuticle drag, gloopy and tended to want to "pile up" on itself if I went over the same area twice.  I don't own an aqua-base (and I refuse to buy one, as I just don't wear holos that much), but I've heard that it takes a lot of the headache away.  It leveled out fairly well, though I could still see a few streaky spots in person.  I did use a top coat - Poshe - on this, and I'm in the camp that once the tc dries it doesn't dull the holo, and this one is subtle holo to start with.  That said the rainbows are very easy to see in the sun, and even in indirect light it was still subtly there.  It wore pretty well for a holo - no obvious chipping or peeling as with some I've used.  I liked this one, but didn't love it, and it came off after a day.  Enjoy -     >^..^<


















No comments:

Post a Comment