Pages

Saturday, August 10, 2013

SH So Poppy

SH So Poppy is one from the vaults.  I've had it for many years, and have no idea when it came out.  It is a very pretty midtone warm red with gold microshimmer - somewhat granular looking in the bottle but dries with a more flat finish, not that that's bad!  Application was superb, as with most of these Hard as Nails colors (great polishes for the money, imo) - nice brush, good consistency, fairly easy to control, but was a tad sheer and took 3 coats for opacity to my liking here.  While I like the color I'm not sure it's unique in my stash, as I have a number of warm red shimmers like it, and it's been on the verge of the purge bucket for a while, but for some reason I can't make myself part with it (yet).  Enjoy -     >^..^<
















No comments:

Post a Comment