Pages

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Nicole Plum to Your Senses

Nicole Plum to Your Senses is one I picked up fairly recently, though it's been sitting for a while.  :)   It is a very purple color, though it looks very blue in my pics - my camera seems to have issues with blues, unfortunately, despite white balance adjustments, so just imagine it looking more purple.  Plus the sun wasn't out today so the beautiful pink sparkles in it didn't show up at all.  I was debating whether or not to post these pics at all, as I'm really not happy with theml.  Anyway - application was ok at best - the brush was too flat at the end so it was hard to control at the cuticle line, and it was a bit moppy - the polish itself was slightly thick, left a little cuticle drag, but didn't streak too much and was completely opaque in just 2 coats.  I used a coat of Gelous before Poshe here to enhance the sparkles a bit, which I think would have been more visible in bright sunlight.  I'm not sure I love this one though, as it is a brighter midtone purple, and it just isn't my favorite finish - it looked darker in the bottle, which is what I was hoping for.  Enjoy -     >^..^<












No comments:

Post a Comment