Pages

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Lippmann I Fought the Law

Lippmann I Fought the Law is a new textured polish for Fall 2013.  It is different from your typical "liquid sand" type polishes, as this texture is very defined and not evenly "gritty".  It is a very dark, almost black navy blue that has gorgeous microglitter in the bottle that doesn't translate to the nail.  Instead the effect is very defined bumps in a flat creme base.  Believe it or not, this is one coat!  I used 2 coats on a swatch wheel, and didn't see any difference from one coat, so when I applied this to the nail and saw how opaque it was, I just stopped at one - unheard of for me.  I didn't use a topcoat either, as when I used it on a swatch wheel it didn't look any different than without.  The consistency was good and it was fairly easy to control, and easy to achieve an even finish.  It dried quickly, and on day 2 I have very little tip wear.  If you're a fan of textures, vampies, and Lippmann then this is for you!  Enjoy -     >^..^<



















No comments:

Post a Comment