Pages

Thursday, August 8, 2013

OPI Alcatraz... Rocks

OPI Alcatraz... Rocks is from the newly released San Francisco collection for Fall 2013.  This is a muted navy, like a dark denim color, with multicolored sparkles in a Liquid Sand formulation.  Application was great - as with all the LS colors I have - nice consistency, easy to control, no cuticle drag or streaking, and built nicely in opacity (I only used 2 coats here).  Dry time was very fast, and I did not use a top coat.  It dries to a slightly matte finish with beautiful lavender and light green sparkles, and it is just beautiful in every lighting condition.  I have a little chipping on one nail, which is unusual for a LS, but I may have unknowingly done something to that nail.  I have a feeling this one will fly off the shelves in retail, so go grab it now!  Enjoy -    >^..^<





















2 comments: