Pages

Friday, November 8, 2013

Fingerpaints Winter Chill

FP Winter Chill is from the new holiday 2013 collection.  It is a beautiful black with light blue and pink glitter particles.  I never saw any signage or indication on the bottle that this was a texture polish, but it is!  Application was very good, as with most textures I've used - slightly thick consistency, but easy to control around the cuticle, built nicely in opacity, and the 3 coats I used dried quickly.  It is a muted asphalt look, with the blue and pink sparkles showing nicely when it is fully dry.  It reminds me of OPI's Stay the Night (black with red sparkles), and I suppose from a distance they probably look the same (dark grey), but I appreciate the different colors in this one.  Enjoy -     >^..^<




















No comments:

Post a Comment