Pages

Friday, November 15, 2013

OPI All I Want for Christmas (is OPI)

OPI All I Want for Christmas (is OPI) is from the new Mariah Carey Holiday 2013 collection.  It is a beautiful mid-tone to slightly dark neutral red creme.  Application was very nice - good formula that laid down easily and without streaking or dragging, fairly easy to control around the cuticle (fairly easy for a red creme, that is...), and built nicely in opacity.  I used 3 coats here for full opacity and depth of color.  Every time I wear a red creme, I'm reminded of how much I like them.  Boring, I know, compared to all the indie glitter and holo mania out there, but it's me.  This is a classic color!  Enjoy -     >^..^<



Now just look at what Blogger did to my pics!  This first pic below is the same as the first picture above directly linked from Photobucket!  Look at how pink and blown out they are!  WTF, blogger?













No comments:

Post a Comment