Pages

Monday, January 20, 2014

FP Purple Pinstripe and FP Vivid Reflection

FP Purple Pinstripe is a lovely dusty purple creme from a few years ago.  It has a very nice formula, creamy and covered well, and the brush helped make it easy to control.  I wore this a while back and wasn't sure about it, and almost purged it, but I decided to give it another try, and I like it more this time around.  I was yearning for a little more after a day, so I tried the new FP Vivid Reflection flakie tc again.  I wore it a few days ago, and it was a bubbly mess, but I think I know what the problem was.  Last time I applied it directly over wet polish, and it bubbled.  This time I applied it next day, over dry polish, and it didn't bubble - go figure.  I like this combo more - I think the flakie shards show up more distinctly over a darker color.  I like this combo!   Enjoy -     >^..^<





No comments:

Post a Comment