Pages

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Zoya Kierra, FP Colorful Dream

Zoya Kierra is a lovely wine shimmer with purple undertones.  It has a subtle flecked shimmer, not a metallic finish as some shimmers do.  It reminds me of an old OPI called Don't Wine... Yukon Do It (Canadian collection, I believe), although I haven't compared them side by side.  Application was average - the formula was a bit thin and slightly streaky, so it took 3 coats to reach an opacity and hue saturation I was happy with, but it was a beautiful result and by no means the worst I've ever dealt with.  I love it in the sun, as the shimmer is just beautiful - not in your face, but rather a sophisticated understated look, while in the shade the shimmer gives it a subtle pearl finish - just lovely.  I really like colors and finishes like this, and I do believe I'll wear it for another day!  Enjoy -     >^..^<



ETA:  Ok it's day 2, and I decided to add one of the new Fingerpaints flakies called Colorful Dream.  I don't consider this a true flakie, but looks more like a shard type that actually lays flat.  But that's neither here nor there.  It's pretty, but maybe I'm not in the mood for a flakie, as I think Kierra looked better on it's own.  Oh well.



No comments:

Post a Comment