Pages

Monday, January 6, 2014

Lippmann Harem Silks From Bombay

Lippmann Harem Silks From Bombay is from the recent satin finish like which also included Red Silk Boxers and a white one whose name escapes me.  This is a full coverage, rapidly drying polish - you have to work really fast, and I still got some streaks and bald spots, so I used a second, rapidly applied coat to even it all out.  It dries pretty fast - I didn't use a topcoat at first, then added one the next day.  It has a nice satiny matte deep eggplant finish with pink shimmer that is seen more as a glow in the matte version, but OMG look at what happens when you add topcoat!  Holy cow.  This is probably the most stunning thing I've seen in a long time.  The sparkles just come alive - so small and shiny, almost like Clarins 230 or Max Factor Fantasy Fire but without the duochrome effect.  Seriously - you need this one.  Enjoy -     >^..^<





No comments:

Post a Comment