Pages

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Revlon Cherries in the Snow

Revlon Cherries in the Snow is a classic color - it's been in the core line as long as I can remember, and for good reason.  It is a pink-based red creme with a slightly jelly-ish feel, definitely cool in tone, but not a hot pink - I still call it red.  I recently heard pink-based reds referred to as a "mom" color, so I'm not sure if I should be offended!  That said, this was my grandmother's signature color, so it will always hold a special place in my heart.  But I also think it looks modern, chic, and classic - and I like the cooler tone for this time of year, especially as we approach Valentine's Day.  Application was good - nice formula, easy to control, didn't streak, but it did take 3 coats to build to my opacity liking since it does  have a slight jelly quality.  I'm a sucker for red cremes, and this one is beautiful!  Enjoy -     >^..^<




No comments:

Post a Comment