Pages

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Essie Under the Twilight, alone and under Max Factor Fantasy Fire

Max Factor Fantasy Fire over Essie Under the Twilight is a match made in heaven.  UtT is a new color from Essie this spring.  It's a deep indigo blurple creme, and I've heard it called near-black, but I have to disagree and say I can still tell it's blue in all lighting.  Application was good - the formula was very nice and creamy and was a ONE COATER.  Can you believe that?  It was a little difficult to control around the cuticle, but that's a small price to pay for such a dreamy creme.  I've had Fantasy Fire for a while now and haven't used it, but I thought this would be a good combo, as the base color of FF is close to UtT.  FF has a strong resemblance to the iconic Clarins 230, with a crazy sparkly copper shimmer that duochromes to green.  I love this combo, and I expect to have it on for a few days.  Enjoy -     >^..^<









No comments:

Post a Comment