Pages

Thursday, February 20, 2014

FP Sparkle in the Sky

FP Sparkle in the Sky is a textured navy blue polish that I think is part of the newly revamped core line at Sally.  It is very similar to OPI's Alcatraz... Rocks, so unless you are are extremely picky like me, you don't need both.  SitS is a muted navy denim colored matte base with light green and pink glitter.  Application was great, as with most textured polishes I've used - no problems there.  This is 2 coats, and unlike other new FP, the brush on this one wasn't too bad.  I'm really liking this one - as are my kids! - and it's wearing like iron, so I think I'll keep it on a day longer.  Enjoy -     >^..^<

Photobucket isn't cooperating today, so these are direct uploads from my computer.  When I do it this way all the pics get washed out - so imagine them a bit darker and deeper.  My apologies.





No comments:

Post a Comment