Pages

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

FP Palette of Perfection

FP Palette of Perfection is a new core color form the Sally house brand.  It is a beautiful rust red with intense gold shimmer.  Application was good - the polish formula is nice, but any issues I had seemed to be with the brush (which I have experienced with every new polish they've released with the revamped brushes).  I did get a little cuticle drag, and it wasn't as easy as some polishes to control around the cuticle, but I really think it's the brush and not the polish itself.  It wasn't too streaky and was completely opaque in just 2 coats.  It's a gorgeous color, albeit a bit autumnal in tone, and the gold shimmer is insane.  Overall I have to give FP a thumb up for their new colors (just fix that brush!).  Enjoy -     >^..^<





No comments:

Post a Comment