Pages

Monday, February 24, 2014

SALE - rare &/or htf polishes added

Welcome!  I've decided to clear out some high end and / or htf polishes.  Some of these are very rare.  Fill lines are marked if the bottle is not full.  All items were purchased by me, either new or via eBay, a dusty, or a blog sale.  Some bottles have not even been opened since I acquired them!.   :)

Since these polishes are rare and valuable, I will package them securely, in a box if either you or I decide it is prudent to do so.  Therefore, I will weigh each purchase and get you a shipping quote based on your zip code.  US to US only at this time; Paypal only.  

I also still have a ton of polishes available from my last blog sale, so feel free to peruse them as well.

Thank you - now on to the goodies!
-------------------------------------------------------------------


Chanel Frost Metal Glace 43
Fill line as shown.  Not my color; never opened by me.
No box.  $45



--------------------------------------------------------------------

Lippmann Collection A Nightingale Sang in Berkeley Square
Very rare old color with silver cap.  No box.  Never opened by me, appears full.  
Milky grey white sheer with pink flash.  $45



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OPI Madewell to Order
Purchased by me off eBay as a backup; never opened; label as shown.  Full.
$75



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maybelline Racing Green 149
Purchased from the U.K.  Used once by me.  $15




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hard Candy Skimpy
Purchased by me;  fill line as shown.  Comes with ring.  $30




-------------------------------------------------------------------------

OPI Venus di Violet - black label original, not the re-release
Fill line as shown.  Not b3f.  $10



1 comment:

  1. I am very interested in some of your Chanels, Pepite, Wonderland and Cry Baby - could you please email me on metzger@mail.tele.dk?
    I have a US shipping address :)

    ReplyDelete