Pages

Monday, February 3, 2014

Zoya Reva

Zoya Reva is from the Summer 2011 collection, but i just recently picked it up in a Zoya promotion.  It is a true red with TONS of gold shimmer - like insane amounts.  It is so pretty!  I looked up swatches before buying, and it seems to look pinker, or more coral, in many pics, so I was pleasantly surprised to see that it is a true red.  Photographing  it proved to be a challenge, as most of my pics look to pink / coral as well, so you'll just have to trust me at my word.  Application was great - nice formula, easy to control, and built nicely in opacity.  The sun was out today - amazing in itself - so this was a pleasure to wear.  The gold shimmer is so intense in the sun it almost makes you squint, and in indirect light the shimmer is still visible, giving it a textured look.  I love this - and I may just keep it on one more day!  Enjoy -     >^..^<





No comments:

Post a Comment