Pages

Saturday, February 15, 2014

OPI Bastille My Heart

OPI Bastille My Heart is one of my all time favorite polishes.  I actually have a sizeable dent in this bottle, and a backup in the wings.  It's from the Fall 2008 France collection, which was, in my opinion, an iconic collection - SO many good colors from it!  Bastille is a wonderfully glowy cool red shimmer with a jelly squishiness, the base color of which looks different in different lighting.  In direct sun it is more of a midtone bright red, and in indirect light it "goes dark" with a slightly more vampy feel (I've noticed several reds over the years that do this - Malaga Wine comes to mind immediately).  Application was wonderful - nice formula, no streaking, built nicely in opacity, and was easy to control.  I adore this one - it's one of the best reds OPI has ever put out, so if you don't have this one, and like reds, I highly recommend picking this up!  Enjoy -      >^..^<





No comments:

Post a Comment