Pages

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Butter London Knackered

Butter London Knackered is a gorgeous light blue / lilac / seafoam green duochrome with holographic sparkles.  Most of the time it is a beautiful lilac toned light blue, with seafoam green edges and also goes green at an angle.  The sparkles are visible even in indirect light, which is nice.  Being a "sparkler", I was looking forward to seeing it in the sun - and luckily it peeked out for a bit - and I wasn't impressed.  It is a very sheer polish (I used 4 coats here for opacity), and in the sun the sheerness is exaggerated and there is vnl.  I actually like it better in indirect light!  It can easily be used as a layering polish, and I tried it over a black and over Essie Bobbing for Baubles, and the end look was the same; the purple tones definitely stand out when it is layered over a dark polish.  I wanted the look in the bottle, so used it alone, and although it took a lot of coats, the end result was worth it!  Enjoy -     >^..^<













No comments:

Post a Comment