Pages

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Misa Office Polish-tics

Misa Office Polish-tics is a lovely blue-toned grey creme that is a few years old now, but I don't recall when it came out.  Application was great, as with most Misa's (very under-appreciated brand, IMO) - nice richly pigmented creme that was easy to apply and covered completely in 2 coats with no streakiness.  I really enjoy colors like this - very calming and seemed appropriate for the cloudy day we were having (although the sun did peek out for one picture!).    Pardon the shrinkage at the edges of the cuticles - I didn't realize my Poshe needed to be thinned so desperately!  (My bottle had a cracked neck when it arrived, so I transferred it into an empty Poshe bottle.)  Enjoy -     >^..^<












No comments:

Post a Comment