Pages

Monday, February 4, 2013

OPI Pirouette My Whistle over Essie Adore-a-Ball

OPI Pirouette My Whistle over Essie Adore-a-Ball is a combo I like but would have liked better if my nails weren't so yellow!  Ugh.  Par for the course for Essie, there are numerous shades of Adore-a-Ball (like Mademoislle, Vanity Fairest, etc).  In the row I picked this one from there were 3 different shades of this same color!  This is "whitest" of them all, the others were much pinker.  Application was pretty good for a milky sheer - not too streaky, easy to control, but not as opaque as I would like - I used 3 coats here, but should have used 4.  I love Pirouette My Whistle, and it seemed like an obvious topper for Adore-a-Ball, and it does distract from the discoloration, which is good.  Beautiful combo though!  Enjoy!     >^..^<










No comments:

Post a Comment