Pages

Saturday, March 23, 2013

ChG Strap on Your Moonboots

ChG Strap on Your Moonboots is another color from the new China Glaze Hologlam collection for spring 2013.  I love this color!  It doesn't dry quite as dark as it looks in the bottle, but it is beautiful nonetheless.  I'd call it a mid-tone dusty steely blue (I've seen it described as "denim" and I can see that.  Just not your darkest pair!).  For this one I used Orly Bonder as a base, and application was better than it was for the disastrous When Stars Collide over my normal Orly Nailtrition.   It was still a little streaky in spots, but evened out pretty well and I'm thrilled with the end color.  It has a finer texture than many holos, and though it is holo, it isn't as strong as some, but that's ok for me - I like my holos a little more subtle.  My camera wanted to capture the color as more of a royal blue in direct sunlight, but the more accurate real life color is seen in the indirect lighting shots.  I'm so glad to see a more subtle but darker blue holo, and this one will definitely stay a part of my collection!  Enjoy -     >^..^<













No comments:

Post a Comment