Pages

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Zoya Vespa

Zoya Vespa is from this spring's new Pixie Dust collection.  I'm finding that I am really enjoying this sparkly / matte / textured combination appearance!  Application on this was nice, although it is a bit sheer, so more coats were needed.  And to be honest... dry time was horrid on my first go round with this one.  I applied as I always do (left hand, right hand, then immediately back to the left, etc) and applied 4 coats for complete opacity.  I didn't use a quick dry top coat as I wanted the sandy texture to be obvious.  It was still dentable / smushable 2 HOURS later.  So I took it off and did it another way.  I applied 2 coats, then a layer of Poshe, then 2 more layers of Vespa... and it worked fantastically!  Dry time was good, and I didn't get any dents or smudges.  The color is a beautiful mint green, and the sparkles are beautiful - unfortunately they are so hard to capture on camera!  Enjoy -     >^..^<













No comments:

Post a Comment