Pages

Friday, March 15, 2013

Zoya Monica

Zoya Monica is from the NYFW 2012 collection.  I picked this up at Ulta recently, just sitting all by it's lonesome on a random shelf, looking like it needed a good home.  It's a slightly dusty (although that doesn't translate in pics very well) deep eggplant purple creme, and like most Zoya cremes, it's a dream to apply.  I love Zoya's brush, and the consistency and pigmentation  on this are fantastic.  I used 3 coats here for depth of color (as usual for me) topped with Poshe, and it looks great in person.  Sorry it isn't as glossy as it was when Poshe was applied last night, but I tend to wait to take pics until early afternoon so there is a little wear on it.  I wouldn't say this is a must have, as it isn't very unique, but I love colors like this and I'm happy I have it.  Enjoy -     >^..^<













No comments:

Post a Comment