Pages

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Misa Red Pumps at the Nordstrom

Misa Red Pumps at the Nordstrom is a color I picked up from Head 2 Toe; I love Misa's and this one does not disappoint!  In my opinion, Misa is an underappreciated brand - the formula is consistently wonderful from one shade to another, they have nice brushes, application is dreamy, and the bottle is square for easy storage!  I love reds, and after seeing other's pics of this I knew I had to see it for myself.  It is a lovely medium red metallic with a neutral tone (depending on the lighting you are in it can look cooler or warmer).  Application was fantastic - great formula, easy to control, streak free and very highly pigmented.  It was cloudy here today most of the time, so only the pics at the bottom are in the sun (which peeked out long enough for me to snap there pics then went away again).  I did my best to color-correct the pics, but shooting reds is always a challenge and it's hard to get things to look exactly as they do in person.  This color just glows - so if you are a red lover you should consider this one (or any of many other red Mias's!).  Enjoy -     >^..^<















2 comments:

  1. milktea said... Is this is a LE from Nordstrom? It reminds me of A-England Perceval except that Perceval is a deeper blood red whereas Red Pumps has more cherry to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I honestly don't know! It was part of one of the Misa collections from not too long ago, and as far as I know they don't sell Misa at Nordies, so I'm not sure what the tie-in is. :)

    ReplyDelete