Pages

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

OPI Don't Burst My Bubble

OPI Don't Burst My Bubble is from the new spring 2013 Oz collection.  It's a slightly pink but mostly white / slightly nude color with a sheer-but-buildable jelly-ish consistency.  Application was very good - it was only slightly streaky, and it evened out nicely after a few coats.  I used 4 coats here to cover the yellow staining in my nails,and I always wonder how much that discoloration tints the overall look of the finished mani, ya know?  It was a nice neutral, a good palate cleanser, but not my favorite shade of pink-white sheers (I have others I like better on my skin tone).  I'll keep it though, as it's a good staple color to have and would make a nice base for sparkles or flakies!  Enjoy -     >^..^<











No comments:

Post a Comment