Pages

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Zoya Blu

Zoya Blu is from the new spring 2013 collection.  It's an extremely pigmented, very opaque, chalky baby blue, and has the problems you'd expect from such a color.  It's a fairly thick formula, and could stand to be thinned a bit, but application wasn't impossible.  It was a little tricky around the cuticle line, so I had to clean up a little (but I'm no expert in clean-up, so I try to just paint neatly-ish the first time around).  It was a bit streaky and I got a bit of drag, but for the most part it evened out with Poshe.  I only used 2 coats here, and there is no sign of VNL within 100 miles... it's that opaque.  It's a great color - very springy and cheery, and I can see myself reaching for this one again!  Enjoy!     >^..^<













No comments:

Post a Comment