Pages

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

ChG Want My Bawdy

ChG Want My Bawdy was released last fall as part of China Glaze's Boho collection.  I recently picked this one up at Sally on clearance, and I'm glad I did!  It is a bright cobalt / royal blue metallic type with a very slight purple duochrome that doesn't show in pictures.  Application was good - very easy to control at the cuticle line, but it was fairly sheer, and built nicely in opacity with 3 coats.  I'm usually not much for bright midtone blues, but this one has a little something extra with the (non-existent in pictures) purple duochrome.  I'm just a little sad it isn't as dark as it is in the bottle.  I got bored with it fairly quickly, so I added Essie Shine of the Times, and dare I say it's much better!  Enjoy -     >^..^<

























No comments:

Post a Comment