Pages

Saturday, March 23, 2013

ChG When Stars Collide

ChG When Stars Collide is from the new Hologlam collection for spring 2013.  It's a mauve-leaning plum with a nice fine holographic rainbow effect.  I like holos that are either very scattered or very fine, and I prefer a less "in your face" holo.  So this is right up my alley!  I used my normal Orly Nailtrition as a base, and application was not good - it was very streaky and goopy, and I'm surprised it evened out as well as it did (you can still see some thin bald areas, especially on my other hand).  Now when I swatched it on my nail wheel I didn't notice any application issues, but I use Orly Bonder on my wheels, so I think next time I use one of these I'll try Bonder as a base instead.  The color is beautiful, and unike anything else in my stash, and it's definitely a keeper!  Enjoy -      >^..^<



















No comments:

Post a Comment