Pages

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

China Glaze Emerald Sparkle

Happy St. Patty's Day!  He he - this beautiful glitter polish was my lame attempt at being "green" for the day.  Emerald Sparkle came out a few years ago, as a limited edition color.  I bought this when it was released, and it has a darker jelly base than a later release did.  Application was nice - easy to control, smooth formula, minimal streaking, and built nicely in opacity.  It was also very easy to remove compared to some of today's uber-glitters.  I love the sparkle in this one - the small glitter is so beautiful just swimming in it's jelly base!  Enjoy -     >^..^<





1 comment:

  1. I bought a bottle of this at a beauty supply store while on vacation in Las Vegas last year. I'm not sure if mine is the older version or the newer one. Either way, it's a beautiful polish. I definitely need to wear mine soon.

    ReplyDelete