Pages

Monday, March 3, 2014

Piggy Polish Merry Me

Piggy Polish Merry Me is a color I picked up on clearance at Ulta after the holidays.  It is a bright slightly warm red with gold shimmer.  But the shimmer is much more prominent in the bottle than on the nail, unfortunately.  You can see it easily in direct sunlight, but in indirect light it looks more like a red creme with a slight glow.  Application was good - the formula was nice, no streaking and built to full opacity in 2 coats, but for some reason I had a little trouble controlling it around the cuticle.  I love reds, and I like this one, but I'm not sure it's my favorite red out there.  Enjoy -     >^..^<





1 comment:

  1. That is truly beautiful - a classic red with gorgeous shimmer - what's not to like about that LOL

    ReplyDelete