Pages

Saturday, March 8, 2014

Orly Star Spangled

Orly Star Spangled is a beautiful red with glitter that is part of the core collection.  It is a lot like China Glaze Ruby Pumps, so if you have one, you likely don't need both, unless you are a red glitter fan (like me).  Ruby Pumps has a cooler toned base than Star Spangled, but RP builds to a more neutral tone, as does this one.  It is a deeper toned base with glitter particles that are lighter color than the jelly base.  Application was very nice, as with most Orly's - nice formula, easy to control, built nicely in opacity, and had no drag or streaking.  I didn't get to take pictures until later in the day, so the light isn't the best quality, but I think you'll get the idea.  Enjoy -     >^..^<






3 comments:

  1. WOW - it goes straight on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How hard is it to remove? All those glitters are fantastic but I always think about "later"...

    ReplyDelete