Pages

Sunday, March 30, 2014

OPI Peel Me a Gobi Grape

OPI Peel Me a Gobi Grape is an old color from the Spring 1998 Painted Desert collection.  It is a beautiful dusty purple with a golden / coppery shimmer, and it is just stunning!  I don't use this one often, as I only have a half-bottle, but believe me if there were a modern day dupe I'd be all over it.  It is an old formula (i.e. not b3f) black label color, and boy does it smell like it!  Application was great, despite it's age - smooth formula that just glided over the nail with minimal streaking and dragging, and built nicely in opacity.  It is so gorgeous, especially in the sun.  This one is hard to find now, but it does pop up on eBay every now and then.  Enjoy -     >^..^<





3 comments:

  1. It's absolutely gorgeous - what a beautiful glow it has!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure that Contrary Polish has a dupe. It's called Desert Fruit. I think you can get it via Llarowe.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just ordered if from Contrary, looks very similar. What an exciting find! Llarowe was on vacation, anyway. So glad I found this site!

    ReplyDelete