Pages

Friday, March 14, 2014

OPI Sleigh Ride For Two

OPI Sleigh Ride For Two is a leftover I haven't tried yet from this past holiday 2013 collection.  It is a burgundy brown shimmer - nothing special, but pretty none the less.  Application was ok - it had a nice formula, good consistency and opaque in 2 coats, and was fairly easy to control around the cuticle line.  My issue is with my topcoat, which is at the end of the bottle and is thick and not behaving, resulting in shrinkage and pooling at the cuticle line.  Not the fault of the polish.  I like this one, but don't love it.  Enjoy -     >^..^<





6 comments:

  1. aaaah I love this one and I still haven't bought it! get yourself new topcoat, chickie! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm babying it - loaded it up with thinner after this application, so we'll see if it behaves any better next mani. Otherwise I have a new one waiting in the wings! :)

      Delete
  2. I see why yo have a back up of this one - it's gorgeous!
    And yay the polishes did arrive yesterday - they are gorgeous, and Pepite especially stole my heart!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh good! Both boxes, right? I hope you like everything, and that it all arrived safely! Pepite is stunning I agree! Thank you so much -

      Delete
    2. My friend re-packed them into one box along with other Chanel polishes sent to him for me - a wonderful friend :)

      Delete