Pages

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Color Club Winter Affair

Color Club Winter Affair is actually a mini size (well... half size at 0.25oz) I picked up at Bed, Bath and Beyond.  The color is a few years old now I know, but I have no idea what collection it was originally from.  I love this one - it is an uber-sparkly purpley wine color, and it is fantastic!  Application was great - a smooth creamy formula, lovely little brush that was so easy to control, and I only needed 2 coats for full opacity.  My Poshe is getting a little thick, and I ended up with some shrinkage, but that is no fault of the polish itself.  This is great - if you don't have it, get it!  Enjoy -     >^..^<





1 comment:

  1. OH that is truly delicious, so gorgeous!!
    PS the polishes from you should arrive today - can't wait to see them in person!!

    ReplyDelete