Pages

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Chi Mistletoe Kisses

Chi Mistletoe Kisses is several years old, and as far as I can see is not currently listed on eBay, which is where I got mine.  It is similar to Nicole Merry Merlot and Fingerpaints Festive Claret, possessing the same type of gold microglitter in a deep wine base; FP FC is the most "glittery" of the bunch though.  Unfortunately the weather didn't cooperate, as it *supposed* to be sunny the day I wore this, so unfortunately I didn't get to appreciate it in it's full glory in the sun.  So I did my best to capture the microglitter, but it could have been better.  Anyway - application was nice, as with most Chi polishes (very under-appreciated brand, IMO), and I used 3 coats here for depth of color.  Enjoy -    >^..^<











No comments:

Post a Comment