Pages

Monday, December 24, 2012

China Glaze Champagne Kisses

ChG Champagne Kisses is a lovely glitter from this year's holiday collection.  I really wanted to enjoy this one in the sun, but alas, it didn't come out as it was predicted to until later in the day.  But still - it's a lovely polish.  Appropriately named, the color is a perfect champagne tone, and looked good on my skin tone without giving me lobster hands as some polishes in this vein sometimes do.  Application was nice for a glitter - smooth texture, flowed nicely and stayed where I wanted it to without too much crawling of glitter into my cuticles, and was opaque at 3 coats (although I could have done with two).  Topped with Gelous and SV, wear was excellent with no signs of tip wear or chipping.  Sorry the picture tone is off in the last few pics, as it was late in the day when the sun finally came out.  Enjoy!     >^..^<












No comments:

Post a Comment