Pages

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Lippmann Sexy Mama

Lippmann Sexy Mama is from Barney's Millionaire's Holiday collection for 2012.  This is exactly the kind of red I love!  Deeply pigmented, darkened edges, with a lovely glow.  I hesitate to say it has "blackened" edges as in Smolder / Thunderbird / Pretty at the Premiere / Through the Fire, but they do appear deeper in saturation than the crest of the nail, which gives a depth I just adore.  Application was perfect - lovely formula that flows nicely and is completely opaque and deep at just 2 coats, with a brush and handle that I think are perfect (for me).  I really love Lippmann's, and this one does not disappoint.  It may be "just another red", especially in pictures, but in real life it is deep and just plain... well... "sexy".    >^..^<










No comments:

Post a Comment