Pages

Monday, December 3, 2012

OPI Last Minute Shopper

OPI Last Minute Shopper is one of this year's Ulta exclusives for the holidays.  This is the mini from the trio, but I liked this so much I ended up going back for the full size!  It's a cool toned red, almost a very deep pink, and has a slight jelly quality even though it is a shimmer.  I used the mini, and application was challenging just because the brush stem is so short, although the brush itself was fine.  Since it has a jelly-ish consistency, I used 3 coats here for opacity and depth of color.  The sun hasn't been out here recently, so these are pics in natural light (i.e. clouds), except for the last pic, which was with the flash.  I'm a sucker for nice reds, and this one is right up there!    >^..^<








No comments:

Post a Comment