Pages

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Fingerpaints Sparkle Top Coat 2012

Fingerpaints Sparkle Top Coat 2012 is an iridescent bar glitter from Sally Beauty.  Actually, it's bar glitter and small round glitter particles that end up looking like bubbles in the light undercoat I used.   The small particles would probably show up better and look less like bubbles if used over a dark base, but alas I chose white.  I used black-label OPI Desire as the base, but I had to use 4 coats to get opacity, which led to major bubbling once I added a thick layer of the FP topcoat.  Although it was a cloudy day, I still like the effect this  mani gave!  Obviously it sparkles better under direct light, or sun - which we don't have today - but it was still interesting enough to hold my attention.   A nice palate cleanser - so clean looking!     >^..^<









3 comments:

  1. What a pretty combination! I would love to see it over a purple like Russian Navy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I bet that would be gorgeous! I'll have to try that. Thanks for the suggestion - :)

    ReplyDelete